Assembly, installation and/or set-up of customer-supplied item(s) according to manufacturer's specifications, excluding ADD-ONs (e.g. securing, building a foundation, etc).
• Review of product features and safety considerations
Your total satsifaction is our goal. Click here to learn more about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
2. Arrange for pets and children to be in a separate area during the completion of your project.
3. Ensure that your buddy will have ample access to a power outlet within 200ft of the project area
The price you see advertised online is a firm no-haggle price for the service offered...it's the price you will pay...these are not estimates. You may also want to include add-ons to your service such as moving boxes or anchoring items so be sure to go through your project in detail before booking an expert. Some limitations apply (such as product selected on-line not matching what's actually on-site), but those can be reviewed in our terms of service section
2. How does scheduling work? Will I be able to schedule my service before placing my order?
Click the SCHEDULING PREFERENCE button on this quote page to set an appointment preference. But don't forget to go the next page and click BOOK NOW to confirm your order.
The actual appointment confirmation happens between you and the provider directly after the order has been placed online.
3. Can I make changes to my appointment?
Absolutely. However, there are limitations regarding rescheduing & cancellations. See the 'Booking & Cancellation Policy' for more details.
4. Who do I contact if I have questions about an appointment?
Once your order has been assigned to a preferred provider from our Expert Marketplace, all future communications about the service will be between you and the provider directly. You will be provided with a contact number to reach them in the event you have any questions, comments or concerns once the appointment has been confirmed by them.
5. Is service available in my area?
Experts are available in all major metropolitan markets across US and Canada. See the NATIONWIDE COVERAGE section for more details.
6. How does billing work?
Your credit card will be authorized (but not charged) for the full price of the service(s) once the order has been PLACED. All charges are applied to the credit card on file only after your service has been completed. If more than 30 days has passed since you placed your order, your stored card on file will be deleted and you may be invoiced for completed services after that point.
7. Who are the experts sent to complete the project? Have thy been fully vetted?
We only partner with well established service providers with a proven track record of performance and reliability. We require full background checks and ensure that whoever is sent to your home or office is skilled in the service to be completed.
8. What are your customer service hours of operation?
Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 8am to 7pm PST and Sunday 10-5pm PST